- Click here to view the presentations, recorded webcast and transcript
- Click here to view presentation to investors.
- Murray & Roberts Interim Results for the period ended 31 December 2016.
- The transaction came into effect on 5 May 2017.
- Congratulations to all our finalists
- Click here to view the Annual Integrated Report 2016
- CSIR transport infrastructure engineering expert wins JD Roberts Award
- Murray & Roberts subscribes to good corporate governance.
What we do
Murray & Roberts has a long and proud heritage of more than a century and is today recognised as a multinational project lifecycle group. It’s the Group’s vision, by 2025, to be a leading multinational group that applies its project lifecycle capabilities to optimise client’s fixed capital investment. The Group achieves this by focusing its expertise and capacity on delivering sustainable and fit-for-purpose project engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, operations and maintenance solutions.
Half Year Financial Results
ANNUAL Integrated REPORT 2016
Today's share price1336
FY2017 half year results
JSE release date – Wednesday, 22 February