- PROVISIONAL REPORT FOR THE YEAR ENDED 30 JUNE 2016
- CSIR transport infrastructure engineering expert wins JD Roberts Award
- Congratulations to all our finalists
- Pedestrian Bridge support structure collapse on M1, close to Grayston Drive.
- Murray & Roberts subscribes to good corporate governance.
What we do
Murray & Roberts has a long and proud heritage of more than a century and is today recognised as a multinational project lifecycle group. It’s the Group’s vision, by 2025, to be a leading multinational group that applies its project lifecycle capabilities to optimise client’s fixed capital investment. The Group achieves this by focusing its expertise and capacity on delivering sustainable and fit-for-purpose project engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, operations and maintenance solutions.
Full Year Financial Results
ANNUAL REPORT 2015
Today's share price1475
FY2016 full year results JSE release date
Wednesday, 24 August
FY2016 full year results Johannesburg (only) presentation date
Thursday, 25 August