Murray & Roberts is proceeding with its longer term plan to build a New Strategic Future. Underlying this is an approach which the Group terms ‘Engineered Excellence’.
• Clough has been awarded new projects in the Australian power sector and is extending its global reach.
• Cementation celebrates a decade of excellence.
• Murray & Roberts’ mining operations in South Africa, Canada and Australia are combining their collective strength on the newly awarded De Beers’ Venetia project.
• Murray & Roberts Middle East wins its second major project in Qatar.
• Murray & Roberts Water makes headway in the water sector.
• A new force in infrastructure development.
• While broad-based transformation and employment equity are moral, social and legal imperatives, Murray & Roberts recognises that they also have a direct
impact on the Group’s future sustainability in South Africa.
• Medupi Leadership Initiative celebrates its first anniversary.
Q & A
Robust chats to Annalie Woest, Regulatory Compliance Manager.
• Excellence in Integrated Reporting.
• Impilo Yethu wins prestigious international Gold Quill Award.
• Bidding farewell to Roger Rees, former CFO of Murray & Roberts.
• Clough agrees three‑year sponsorship with Western Force.
• Australia’s brightest engineering minds awarded